Thursday, July 31, 2008

Well Just an Introduction first

I was never into writing blogs, but then I thought, hey, I am free, so let's just write one.

Introducing myself here.

I am Ali, basically from Pakistan (not a terrorist, please clarify LOL) living and working in China for 8 years now.

I teach English and have won two big awards in China for my hard work and dedication to my job. I love my job, and love my life here in China.

I am totally into RC Airplane hobby and now I am a Pro Pilot too. Got 11 Aircrafts at home including RC Electric and Nitro Engine Planes, RC Electric Helicopters, and Nitro n Electric Trucks.

Running two widely viewed online RC and other video broadcast channels too because I like to make videos.

Check out

www.metacafe.com/channels/alishanmao and
www.youtube.com/alishanmao

I love music, singing and have learned a bit of classical singing in Pakistan. But now when I sing, people just wanna jump out of the windows. you can check my singing on my channels :D but please shut the windows before that.

Rest life is simple.

I love cars, movies, Playstation II and computer Games, Superbikes and girls LOL

Well gotta split now, will keep on updating my introduction if something new came in life.

Cheers

Ali

No comments: