Friday, April 6, 2012

Arish Got new RC Toys -- Shall we review them?



Arish Got new RC Toys – Shall we review them?
I was away on business trip to attend Shenzhen fair and to check our Spy Hawk production. Arish was missing his father all these days. I wanted to make sure when I return back home, I will give him something new to get busy with. So I grabbed some new cool RC toys for him. I return after 3 days. He was so happy to see me and off course his new toys. But for now, he was more interested in his Father to hold him all the time. Later in the afternoon, he drove his little bike and Lamborghini too. He is learning fast and soon he will be able to drive along with his Dad and race RC cars together. Quesiton for now is, shall we review these cool new toys? Comments and feedback welcome at alishanmao@gmail.com , info@onlyflyingmachines.com and alishanmaolife@gmail.com Don't forget to visit http://www.onlyflyingmachines.com , and Subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/alishanmaolife and http://www.youtube.com/alishanmao
AlishanMao, Ali, Arish, Arishanmao, Arish Ali, Arish Update, baby laughter, baby video, 1 year old baby, 1 year old toddler, Arish updates, Arish got new RC Toys, Arish’s new RC Toys, Mini RC Motor Bike, Mini RC Harley Davidson, RC Lamborghini, Yellow RC Lamborghini, Scaled RC Lamborghini, My Son, baby boy, cute baby boy, family video, baby updates, AliShanMao’s son, Mini RC Cessna, hovering football, Hovering football game, Mini RC Bike, RC toys

No comments: