Saturday, June 9, 2012

KDS Innova 700E back in Action after 3 months



KDS Innova 700E back in Action after 3 months
Due to being totally packed in business matters, raining and other responsibilities, I did not even have time to touch my beloved big helicopters. They were sitting all the time and resting in my room. Today we had a good window from weather and we thought it’s a good idea to get back to Helicopter flying. Well this is how I am flying after 3 months without any practice. I love the sounds and love the feeling coming back again to fly Helicopter 3D. Enjoy the KDS 700E in action at Football field.

Kindly remember, people around us were informed and warned of the helicopter, it was a flight on request and it was a controlled Cautious flight. I trust my skills, my gear and my Innova 700E. People who wanna talk about being careful and responsible, please remember, bad things happen even if you think you are safe in your bed.

KDS Innova 700E, RC Helicopter, Electric RC 3D Helicopter, Big Scale RC helicopter, Ali, AliShanMao, KDS 700 FBL Helicopter, KDS EBAR, KDS EBAR System, KDS700 with EBAR, Ripping with KDS 700E, EBAR FBL System, KDS 120A ESC, KDS Innova 700E FBL, RC Electric FBL Helicopter, Flybarless Electric RC Helicopter, FBL, RC, Flying, Airplane, helicopter, flybarless, Innova, KDS, 550, 700, 700E, KDS 700, ebar

No comments: