Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Testing FYDOS System with GCS on Lanyu ASW28 Glider


Testing FYDOS System with GCS on Lanyu ASW28 Glider
This is my first test of new FY DOS Flight control system for Fixed wing aircraft. I dig out my old FY Data Radios that I ordered a whole year or 2 back. They simply started talking with ease to FY DOS and gave me full control over FY DOS setup remotely and also full flight telemetry on new FY 2D GCS. I set it up on Lanyu ASW28 Glider 2.6m wing span and flight was simply a breeze. FY DOS performed real well despite the fact I used only default settings. Next step is to test it on Skywalker and Test the Click and fly to point feature using 2D FY GCS. Enjoy this video.


FY DOS, FY 2D GCS, FY 605 Data Radio, Fixed wing Autonomous flight system, Fixed wing UAV, RC Plane, RC glider, RC ASW28 Glider, Autonomous flight, Click and fly to point, Ground control station, ground control software, Drone, RC drone, Drones, UAV, Auto Return to home, Auto Circle, Path flight, Computer, Plane, RC planes, RC Drones, FY DOS review, FY DOS Flight review

No comments: