Sunday, July 1, 2018

FMS P39 Cobra II Electric RC Racing Plane Maiden Flight



I have been missing the action for line of sight RC planes flights and I am glad I am getting back to it with this gorgeous P39 Cobra II warbird. FMS P39 Cobra II is a rare warbird to find in RC Planes. I am glad I just got mine arrived in time. Featuring slow retracts, Flaps, custom paint, hand painted pilot figure and super scale looks, this 980mm wingspan electric RC warbird simply grabs the attention right when you put it on the runway. Not only that, it flies absolutely fantastic. It can offer speeds up to 100mph if you install a tuned high pitch propeller. With stock 4 blade Scale propeller it offers a good balance of Speed, performance and flight endurance and thats what I like it. Enjoy the maiden flight of this sweet warbird and I will be posting more soon.

No comments: