Saturday, February 16, 2019

Hello Pakistan I should have brought my FPV Whoops





▶ Check out my gear on Kit: https://kit.com/alishanmao

Hello Pakistan and hello to all my Pakistani Followers. Thank you so much for your continued support towards my work. We have been in Pakistan for almost 15 days now and not a day passes by that I regret not bringing my FPV Whoops. Pakistan has the most beautiful Scenes and perfect places for FPV Whoops. I have been bringing kids around to different places around in Rawalpindi and Islamabad to show them around the real and most beautiful country of their Father. And each place we go I could see the huge potential of enjoying FPV Whoops. Well there is always a next time. I will for sure bring my FPV Whoops along with me next time to Pakistan. For now we had two little planes that we enjoyed flying and videos of that session will be on my Channels soon. Once again thank you to all my followers for their support to my work. Enjoy the video. One more day and I have to sadly say good bye to my beloved Pakistan. But hey, its a short Goodbye.

I will be back :D

No comments: