Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Aftermath of High Speed Crash FPV Flying Wing Crash in Concrete





Order the plane here
http://bit.ly/2T7pYoV

So finally I crashed my Flybot Flux at very high speed. I came hot, full throttle after a high altitude Line of sight dive and just a slight twitch of a finger plunged the high speed Flying wing into concrete. I hear the loudest RC plane crash bang of my RC life, see the wings coming off, fuselage and HD Camera rocketing away on the ground and that was it. I thought the plane is gone. Totaled. But I have to give it to Flybot team for designing the perfect RC FPV Racing Flying Wing. These guys must have been tired of crashing these. So they came up with this design that saves your FPV gear, and Wings. Upon any crash wings simply come off the flux FPV Racing wing and tough carbon fiber fuselage saves the day for you.

Unfortunately I am a dork and I was running camera on Time lapse mode without knowing it. But still you gotta enjoy the frames from the crash, and a good aftermath of what happened after the crash. Will the Flybot Flux still fly? Find out in the video.

No comments: