Thursday, January 26, 2012

Honda CBR600RR Ride to and from RC Field



Honda CBR600RR Ride to and from RC Field
To do the video of how to carry a quadcopter on your superbike, I rode my Honda CBR600RR bike from home to RC field and back. It was a nice day. It’s raining again now and I am sure we will be bound again for ages. But I am happy that I had a good ride. Don’t get mad, I am still waiting for helmet LOL and I understand all the viewers and fan’s concerns. Just enjoy this video and do not forget to watch “How to carry your Quadcotper on SuperBike” Comments and feedback welcome at alishanmao@gmail.com , or info@onlyflyingmachines.com Don't forget to visit http://www.onlyflyingmachines.com and Subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/alishanmao
Honda CBR 600RR, Honda CBR600RR, Honda, Super bikes, Superbike, Honda CBR600, 2003 Honda CBR600RR, 2003 CBR600RR, Ali, AliShanMao, Honda CBR-600RR, Honda CBR600RR with Arrow Exhaust, Dual Arrow Exhaust, Twin Arrow Exhaust, Honda CBR600RR with Twin Arrow Exhaust, Honda CBR600RR Twin Arrow pipes, Honda CBR600RR dual Arrow Exhaust, Honda CBR600RR Test Drive, GoPro HD on Honda CBR600RR, GoPro Hero HD on CBR600RR, GoPro HD Action Video, GoPro On Honda CBR

No comments: