Saturday, January 7, 2012

KDS Innova 700E Shaping up my 3D moves



KDS Innova 700E Shaping up my 3D moves
For so long weather was bad and we had to sit at home. Did not had chance to touch the Flight simulator or go out to practice flights. My 3D moves were getting rusty. So I finally got on the flight simulator to give myself some practice and later today flew my KDS Innova 700E. Ah I missed flying 3D and am very happy with this flight. Enjoy and tell me if my moves are really polishing up or not. Comments and feedback welcome at alishanmao@gmail.com , or info@onlyflyingmachines.com Don't forget to visit http://www.onlyflyingmachines.com and Subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/alishanmao
KDS Innova 700 Helicopter, Big Scale RC helicopter, Ali, AliShanMao, Flybarless RC Helicopter, KDS EBAR, EBAR Stabilization system, Spektrum DX7, KDS Servos, KDS Motor, KDS ESC, 710mm Rotor blades, Main rotor blades, Hobbywing 120A ESC, KDS 700E FBL, KDS 700E Helicopter, RC Electric 3D helicopter, RC electric helicopter, Big scale 3D Helicopter, KDS Innova 700E Awesome 3D, Shaping up 3D movies, soft 3D

No comments: