Thursday, February 2, 2012

Honda CBR600RR another Ride to RC Field



Honda CBR600RR another Ride to RC Field
This is just another ride to RC field on my Honda CBR600RR. I had great fun that day on this short ride. I am disabling adding comments on this video as some wanna be I_was_a_Pro_Racer_Before_and _have_Seen_People_Die_Mr._Nice_guys are coming and posting scary comments on my Honda videos. I do not want these videos to strike heated arguments so disabling comments is best way. I am a grown up man and I have had sports bikes before. Its not my first time riding the bikes. Plus I know what is right and what is wrong. These videos are just to share with my friends and to have fun together, nothing else intended. I hate critics and Mr. Wanna be nice guys on youtube who come post comments like they have seen and experienced all in this world without any sane video proof of their adventures. You wanna be a critic, and criticize me, post a video that proves your points then come talk to me. Comments and feedback welcome at alishanmao@gmail.com , or info@onlyflyingmachines.com Don't forget to visit http://www.onlyflyingmachines.com and Subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/alishanmao
Honda CBR 600RR, Honda CBR600RR, Honda, Super bikes, Superbike, Honda CBR600, 2003 Honda CBR600RR, 2003 CBR600RR, Ali, AliShanMao, Honda CBR-600RR, Honda CBR600RR with Arrow Exhaust, Dual Arrow Exhaust, Twin Arrow Exhaust, Honda CBR600RR with Twin Arrow Exhaust, Honda CBR600RR Twin Arrow pipes, Honda CBR600RR dual Arrow Exhaust, Honda CBR600RR Test Drive, GoPro HD on Honda CBR600RR, GoPro Hero HD on CBR600RR, GoPro HD Action Video, GoPro On Honda CBR

No comments: