Monday, February 6, 2012

My Protective Gear arrived



My Protective Gear arrived
Finally people have started working after New Year and my only protective gear just arrived. The new helmet and Protection for knees and Elbows are here. No leather for now as we are on tight budget LOL. Gotta sell those T580P+ Quadcopters more to raise some funds. I have placed GoPro HD and Replay XD1080P Mounts on the helmet. As soon as this GOD Damned raining stops I could go out ride my bike or do some more outdoor Reviews of RC. For now we are home bound as raining just doesn’t stop. What happened to this world weather, Alas. Comments and feedback welcome at alishanmao@gmail.com , or info@onlyflyingmachines.com Don't forget to visit http://www.onlyflyingmachines.com and Subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/alishanmao
Motorcycle Helmet, Helmet, New helmet, Motorcycle protection, Bike Protection gear, Bike protection, Motorbike Protective gear, Knee Protection gear, Elbow Protection gear, Motor Bike Protective gear, motorbike safety gear, Motorcycle safety Gear, Rider Safety gear, Rider Safety, my new white helmet

No comments: