Monday, March 19, 2012

A look at my new Big Scale Pitts Python RC Plane



A look at my new Big Scale Pitts Python RC Plane
Check out what I have been hiding in my house. This is a closer look at this beautiful beast. Due to bad weather and raining, all I can do is look at this beautiful big baby everyday and tell her that I will fly her soon. She is equipped with a big powerful brushless motor, and I am hoping to see some powerful Aerobatics performance and good flight time after which I am so much gonna do FPV with Aerobatics on this one. Enjoy the video. Comments and feedback welcome at alishanmao@gmail.com , info@onlyflyingmachines.com and alishanmaolife@gmail.com Don't forget to Subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/alishanmaolife and http://www.youtube.com/alishanmao
RC Planes, RC Aerobatic Planes, RC Pitts Python, Big Scale RC Pitts Python, Big scale foamy Pitts Python, Big EPO Pitts Python, Big Scale RC planes, RC Bi plane, RC Bi-Plane, Ali, AliShanMao, Yellow Pitts Python, Big scale RC Pitts, RC Pitts, Pitts RC Plane, Ali, AliShanMao

No comments: