Friday, September 7, 2012

2003 Honda CBR600RR New Walk Around



2003 Honda CBR600RR New Walk Around
I have been riding my 2003 Honda CBR600RR regularly as its summer time and nights are cool. Last week I found that my right foot rest was almost hanging with one loose screw. Checked the bike and found some more loose places. I ran to local bike market and got myself the most essential tools and spent a couple of hours making the bike fit. Took the right and left covers off, added new turn signals, cleaned things up, added and tightened all the important places and screws, washed the bike and added some make up for my baby.

After those few hours, there she was. The stunning and most sexy girlfriend I can ever have. Check out the new walkaround and a crazy ride clips.

All the Critics and Riders Haters, and all those Mr. Responsible, and Mr_I_am_Responsible_for_this_world please read this:
I ride responsibly. I keep my eyes open, I ride with control. And I have the best insurance in this world. Do not question my insurance as its not from this world, it works and have saved my life number of times. Accidents happen, and people can die anywhere, even in bed.
Again it’s my life, it’s my bike and it’s China. So I will ride the way I want, the way I can. If anyone has an objection, kindly do not waste my time, and think 10 times before posting hatred comment. Still if you want to criticize, Please feel free to leave me your email and I have a song to send you

We will be posting the videos and RC Reviews regularly at my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/alishanmao  and tons of coming up RC discussion, FPV contests, FPV Challenges, FPV videos, FPV tips, tricks and various other useful video links to our new Forum http://www.hookedondrones.com  check it out and join it today

Honda CBR 600RR, Honda CBR600RR, Honda, Super bikes, Superbike, Honda CBR600, 2003 Honda CBR600RR, 2003 CBR600RR, Ali, AliShanMao, Night Rider, CBR, 600RR, 600, Honda, Arrow Exhaust, Dual Arrow Exhaust, Twin Arrow Exhaust, Italian Arrow Pipes, Pipes, Loud pipes, Honda CBR600RR Twin Arrow Exhaust, Honda CBR600RR dual Arrow Exhaust, Honda CBR600RR Sound, Honda Sound, Dual Arrow pipes, Dual Arrow pipes on CBR600RR, Motorcycles, Motorbike, walk, ride, bike, race bike, Race, road racer

1 comment:

Danny said...

Very nice looking RR. How loud is she with the dual pipes? I too have an 03cbr600rr ib black with a yosh rs5 pipe. Ride safe bro!