Friday, September 7, 2012

LotusRC T580P+ Brutal Flight Testing



LotusRC T580P+ Brutal Flight Testing
LotusRC sent me their T580P+ for video reviews and testing a number of times and every time I ended up with a flip of death, a crash and or burned ESC. I finally decided to quit on this product. Until last month, when LotusRC sent me the Newest T580P+ again with a special request and assurance that this time, Flip of Death, ESC Burning issue is really gone. I did not want to do this anymore but I agreed to test it one last time.

Just this last time

I decided to test it again, as LotusRC states “This time the issues have been resolved. If this time anyone buys the new T580P+ and ESC burns and or it has flip of death crash, LotusRC will replace the stuff for free”
Dah, big statement right? So I trust them and agreed to test it once again. But this time I take things to brutal level. I flew new T580P+ a couple of times, the same way as you see in this video. Each time flew for 20+ minutes on single 4250mAh 3S battery and had no signs of ESC heating up, Flip of death or any crash.

Well its time to put on the payload and test it again. So my next testing will be to put two batteries in parallel and enough payload that is equvivalent to a DSLR Camera, say 700g. and then will do the same testing again a couple of flights. If this time it can survive all this testing, I will take LotusRC words that problems are no more and will support this product, sell this product.

But if it had a crash? Well that’s it. No more T580P+ testing again. Enjoy this video. We will be posting the videos and RC Reviews regularly at my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/alishanmao  and tons of coming up RC discussion, FPV contests, FPV Challenges, FPV videos, FPV tips, tricks and various other useful video links to our new Forum http://www.hookedondrones.com  check it out and join it today

LotusRC, LotusRC T580P, LotusRC T580P+, T580P+ Quadcopter, Quadcopter, Multirotor, Quadrotor, LotusRC T580, LotusRC T580P+ Quadcopter, LotusRC T580P+ Review, Review, Flight Review, LotusRC T580P+ Brutal testing, Brutal, Brutal flight testing T580P+, T580P+ hardcore testing, T580, LotusRC ESC Bug, New LotusRC ESC, New LotusRC FC, FOD, ESC bug, Ali, AliShanMao

No comments: