Sunday, February 18, 2018

ALZRC Fast Devil 420 Electric RC Helicopter Flight After Motor Cleaning





After returning home I found that my ALZRC Fast devil 420 motor was making strange sounds and was not performing well. I had to take the motor out, clean it and adjust bearings. After proper maintenance, I brought my Fast Devil 420 to our old spot by the big scary drink, that is our old RC airport to Test motor and at the same time test the new batteries that I order. Well, it flew awesome and motor sounded very healthy. The Desert Sand of UAE does damage all kind of motors over time. I am glad we are back in cleaner areas to fly RC LOL. I am a bit out of practice but still I enjoyed the powerful and fast performance of Fast Devil 420. It still rips amazing speeds and sounds simply music to our ears. More flights are coming soon after I get some flight simulator practice time.

Get complete upgrade kit with electronics here
http://bit.ly/2sQ7bhO

No comments: