Sunday, February 18, 2018

ALZRC Fast Devil 505 Electric RC Helicopter First Flight at RC Airport





We are back home and ALZRC Fast Devil 505 see the skies for the first time here. No more dreaded sand to damage the motors here. Its clean nice air and better background for ALZRC 505 compared to the boring yellow Desert I used to fly it. I am a bit out of practice but it was fun to fly this big beast here. Also I was testing the new batteries that I ordered for my helicopters and they perform just superb. I gotta get me more simulation practice time and get back to 3D. So more flights of ALZRC Fast Devil 505 are coming soon. Enjoy the Simple scaled flight, and some controlled inverted hovering of this beautiful RC 3D Helicopter. I am glad I carried them along with me or else I would have been missing them.



You can order the Super Combo here

http://bit.ly/2i4v6st

No comments: