Monday, January 14, 2019

2018 Citroen C5 Aircross SUV Adaptive Drive modes Snow Mode





▶ Check out my gear on Kit: https://kit.com/alishanmao

I love cars and that is one hard honest truth. So when we returned from Dubai, we had limited money to spend on cars, but still I wanted to splurge a bit and get ourselves a nice, reliable family car. So after a long research we went in all the way for Citroen C5 Aircross with Adaptive Drive modes. And honestly I do not regret spending on this car. Citroen C5 Aircross has some coolest features on this very budget SUV. Though I call it budget SUV but still its very luxurious SUV that you can get in this price range. With all the long list of safety and comfort features, progressive dual hydraulics suspension that brings super smooth and comforting rides, the adaptive drive modes was a feature that I did not want to miss. The all new patented Citroen Adaptive drive modes can provide you almost like a 4WD performance on snow, mud, dirt, sand using only its front wheel drive system. Engage your adaptive drive mode on Citroen C5 Aircross and instantly you will start to amaze by the solid performance of this SUV. I have put my C5 aircross in more than half tires deep mud and water and it went through like it was a true 4WD SUV. Citroen C5 Aircross is really a very capable, reliable and comfortable Family SUV in this price range and category and does beat many AWD SUV in same category when it comes to off road performance. Enjoy this short video and do watch our snowfall Fun Video on my channel.

No comments: