Tuesday, January 15, 2019

EMOBO DuoTork Electric Kick Scooter 100kmph Morning Ride to FPV





http://bit.ly/2FhHh02

This is my 2nd ride on EMOBO DuoTork Electric Kick Scooter. I wanted to go and Fly FPV Whoops at olympics park, a great place for FPV Whooping that I introduced in my previous video. Today was crazy as by river side I punched full throttle on DuoTork and was able to go at 100kmph speed. Speedometer shows only 2 digits so it was stuck at 99kmph. DuoTork surely is a crazy fast Electric Kick Scooter. Enjoy the ride with me and I will be posting more videos of E-Mobo DuoTork and tours around the city soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Al Salam Alikom Brother

I want to know the price of this scooter and from where i can buy it and if they can shipping it to Egypt

Unknown said...

ok I want one im trying to buy one but cant find a price or website for it

Unknown said...

I’d like to know where about I could get one in the UK and the price also thank you

Unknown said...

Could you please recommend a place to purchase one in the United Kingdom also let me know the price