Friday, June 15, 2018

Learning to Skateboard - The Beginning





I am getting into skateboarding and I have chosen TeamGee Electric Skateboard to be my first one. Today I am out here with my electric skateboard to learn to ride skateboard, learn to skateboarding. Its my very first time to ride skateboards and I have to teach myself, by just practicing. I start slow and progress quick over a short period of 30 minutes only. Credit has to go to TeamGee Electric Skateboard that is totally beginner friendly, rides smooth and balanced and is very comfortable to learn to skateboard due to its precision throttle control and smooth ride. Enjoy this long video and see me progress quick with TeamGee Electric Skateboard. Next few days I will put myself to more practice and then I will be able to bring you all along with me for some fun short travelogues Skateboard rides around the beautiful City of Zhuzhou.

TeamGee electric skateboard is so beginner friendly that my 7 years old Arish riding it just after a minute of practice and even Maryam could ride it for the very first time.

You can Pre Order your TeamGee Electric Skateboard here
http://bit.ly/2Hlelkf

Check out the complete review of TeamGee Electric Skateboard here.

http://bit.ly/2MtInWM

No comments: