Tuesday, September 25, 2018

E-Glide V2 Electric Paramotor Low Altitude Fun Flight around my family





If you want More info on E-Glide V2 Electric Paramotor check the link
http://bit.ly/2zZ4WzU

Since we moved back from Dubai, my paraglider and E-Glide V2 Electric Paramotor were eating Dust and I was looking forward to get back to flying again. Finally I found the chance and met local paragliders, local PPG pilots and they encouraged me to get back to it. They introduced good places to practice and ground handling and to fly. I had fun Paragliding with them too.

As I got my E-Glide V2 electric Paramotor ready, I wanted to test my it on ground to see if everything was right. My glider was in my car so I brought it out as well. But seeing how beautiful the weather was and chance to take off was right before me, I did not even put on safety gear and went for it. Before I mostly did reverse launches in UAE and never tried the forward foot launch. It was my very first forward foot launch on Electric Paramotor and amazing thrust on Electric Paramotor puts me running like flash and in the air in no time at all. With new propeller, we have better thrust (47kg Max) and less noise as well. I was having fun cruising around but had to land to test temperatures and batteries.

Now we are upgrading the electric Paramotor with new Motor, Propeller and Speed Controller and we are expecting even lower noises and more thrust (up to 65kg max). enjoy the flight and stay tuned for more Electric PPG action from China.

No comments: