Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Getting back to Paragliding in China





PPG Electric Paramotor Videos
https://goo.gl/sz1kMb

Since we moved back from Dubai, I have been longing to get back to flying, Paragliding and Paramotoring. I am glad that I got in touch with local paragliders community. Today I drove very far to see where do local paragliders go to fly. I brought my Paraglider in car. I was not in the mood of a jump but very caring, friendly people, they encouraged me to try it and took me up. And I had fun flying for a short time. This is a tricky spot. Not much thermals to catch, short take off area and a tricky landing area. But it was a fun flight. Enjoy and I will be bringing you more paragliding and paramotoring action from China soon as my Electric Paramotor is coming back in Action with some new upgrades. If you come to China, and you want to enjoy Paragliding, Come join us.

No comments: