Thursday, December 20, 2018

Electric Paramotor 20 Minutes of Test Flight with Upgraded Power Combo





Weather gave me a window and I went straight for flight testing my homemade electric Paramotor with the new upgraded power combo. Take off was sweet, unfortunately Mary took a snapshot instead of recording video but immediately she was on to it. You won’t miss much there. With the new upgraded Power combo, now E-Glide V2 Electric Paramotor puts out a maximum of 65kg of thrust. I took off only on like 50% throttle and rest of the time I flew cruising around with only 20 to 25% throttle. Now my Paramotor gives me even better climb rate, better flight efficiency and its much quieter than the previous one. You will barely hear me in the air if I am 50 meters above ground. Loving the new power combo.

I am glad that finally I have an Electric Paramotor that I can trust and I can fly it whenever weather is good. I still need to cut the propeller down or increase the size of frame so that I won’t cut risers and I can do better running take off with power. But apart from that, everything is just clockworks now. It works awesome. Alhamdolillah.

Enjoy the long video and flight and I will be posting more videos of my Electric Paramotor Flights later. If you are interested in this Power combo to convert your Gasoline Paramotor into Electric, contact me for details and ordering. E-Glide V2 now weighs only 19.5kg with batteries and harness on. Nova Prion 3 Glider is a very forgiving and good glider for beginners to learn to soar and even fly Paramotors.

I will update the price and ordering page for power combo on my site soon.

No comments: