Sunday, December 16, 2018

Little Monster Electric Motorcycle Street Motard First Ride with Commentary





Electric powered vehicles and Electric Commute is the future. Petrol is getting more and more expensive day by day. More and more countries and people are now switching to all electric vehicles. For electric powered vehicles are more environment friendly and cost way cheaper to drive around for daily routine commute and even for longer drives. To show my love to protecting the environment and to be part of Electric Powered Commute revolution, I got myself this cool new little monster electric Street bike as my birthday gift.

This little monster Electric Street bike doesn’t just grab attention due to its badass monster bike looks, sturdy build and aggressive stance but packs some serious performance as well. Running a 3000W hub motor in rear wheel operating on 96v, this little monster can take a maximum speed up to 95km per hour and can do up to 60km or more on a fully charged battery. Ride is very smooth, light and easy to control, very comfortable and over all its very quiet. Acceleration on this bike is comfortably fast and riding it feels pretty safe. Bike has built in GPS to track its location and provide much more riding information to rider using a smart phone app. Bike has built in anti theft security system and it came with some goodies as well. I am loving my little monster Electric street bike since my very first ride.

This little monster Electric Street bike has no emissions, totally green energy and environment friendly. I can now commute around the city without any issues and it saves me a lot of cost too on daily basis. No more engine maintenance, expensive oil changes, regular gas filling.

Come along and enjoy the first ride with me on this Little monster Electric bike. And don’t forget to watch other videos on my Channels. Later I will bring you some more regular rides with commentary videos to take you around town on my bike.

No comments: