Monday, December 17, 2018

Firefly Fortress 5.8ghz 200mW 72Ch AIO Micro FPV Camera Transmitter





Order FireFly Fortress Here
http://bit.ly/2DDRPWl

If you are looking for a compact and very light weight All in one FPV System to install onboard your FPV Aircraft, Micro FPV Racing Drones, and even brushless FPV Whoops, Firefly Fortress AIO FPV System will fit just fine. Firefly Fortress AIO FPV system has a 5.8Ghz 72Ch Video Transmitter that can switch its power from 25mW to 50mW to 200mW maximum. Supplied 960TVL camera offers clear nice image and has its on OSD Tweaking options with a supplied button pad. You can tweak various camera options easily using the control pad to suit your flying environment. Camera also has a simple OSD that shows Operating times and battery power.

Tiny and light weight AIO FPV System is very easy to install anywhere on your drones and even micro FPV Racing drones and Brushless FPV Whoops can carry it easily. Its a great little AIO FPV System and comes highly recommended if you want to enjoy FPV on small RC aircraft, drones, FPV Whoops and even small RC Vehicles.

I am going to install it on my home built Seeker 450 V2 and see how far I can go with 200mW power. With its simple OSD showing battery power, I now do not need any dedicated OSD for my Quadcopter as I just need to see my battery levels when flying.

No comments: