Sunday, February 24, 2013

2.2km FPV Flight on Skywalker with Storm OSD



2.2km FPV Flight on Skywalker with Storm OSD
I know everyone is getting bored of those Quadcopter videos. Including myself, so I am now leaning towards Skywalker short, mid and long range fpv again. I have resurrected both of my Skywalkers. This one is setup with Storm OSD and the other one I will either setup with OFM autopilot or start the Exerimentation with FY31AP GCS and Autonomous 8 waypoint flights. I also have Panda Autopilot sitting at home and I believe its time I give it a try as well. I am resurrecting my old dusty ACER 14inch Travelmate that runs all GCS and google earth without issues and as per my time, will bring out the Autonomous Flight videos of Fixed wing aircraft and new UAVs.


OSD, On screen display, Storm, Storm OSD, FPV OSD, Storm OSD for FPV, Storm OSD with autopilot, RTH, Stabilization, RC FPV Plane, FPV, First person view, wireless video, Auto Return to home, RTL, Skywalker, Ali, AliShanMao, Storm OSD Review, Challenging Landing, Cross wind landing, FPV landing challenge, UAV, Autonomous flight, long range FPV, Futaba 10CAP, 72mhz, Plug and play FPV system

No comments: