Sunday, February 24, 2013

Widow Maker Home Made Quad with OFM 5G8-G FPV Combo



Widow Maker Home Made Quad with OFM 5G8-G FPV Combo
Yes , on this miraculously beautiful day after a month of continous rain, I had to bring my Ultimate FPV beast, the Widow maker Homemade wooden Quadcopter out. Today I flew with OFM 5G8-G Plug and Play FPV combo running 400mw 5.8ghz video Tx with Clover leaf antennas and simple All in one video Goggles with built in video Receiver, and clover leaf antenna. I had not even a single glitch through out this flight. I am Loving this new system and combo.


Home made Quadcopter, Homemade wooden quadcopter, quadcopter, Quadcopters, FPV, First person view, wireless videos, OFM 5G8-G, Plug and play fpv combo, Only Flying Machines, OFM FPV Combo, RC quadcopter, RC Quadcopters, Multirotors, Multirotor, Quadcopter FPV, Quadcopter long range fpv, LRS, DJI Naza M GPS, DJI, DJI Naza, Home made quad, homemade quad, wooden quad

No comments: