Sunday, February 24, 2013

TREX600 Nitro Pro Limited Edition -- New Year flight



TREX600 Nitro Pro Limited Edition – New Year flight
Every time I went down to my garage and saw this beautiful powerful boy sitting there getting dusty, I felt bad. So today when weather gave us a window, I said to myself, no matter rusty skills, no matter a crash I must fly it. Therefore the TREX600 Nitro Pro Limited Edition had the chance to see the New year skies and flew simply beautiful as always. Now all I need is to get it a new good Gyro and polish my rusty 3D skills. Enjoy this video. 


TREX600 NLE, TREX600 Nitro Pro, TREX600 NP Limited Edition, TREX600 limited edition, Ali, AliShanMao, TREX600 Helicopter, RC Helicopters, Align 55H Engine, Align GP780 Gyro, TREX600 Nitro, Nitro, RC 3D Helicopters, RC Nitro Helicopter, Align TREX600 Nitro Pro, Ultra fast TREX600, Align TREX600 NPL, Align TREX600, limited Edition, ripping with TREX600 Nitro Pro, Nitro RC Helicopter, 600, Big scale nitro helicopter,big RC heli, Align Helicopters, Align

No comments: